Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      My hat is off to Andrew. He knocked it out of the park on this one! Yesterday afternoon we jumped online together and he was able to program the new fan while I made sure everything was wired correctly and ready to test. After we walked through some manual tests that went very well, I fired up the truck and brought it up to operating temperature. Then I turned on the AC to about 60% fan speed and just let the truck idle in about 105 degree heat. Previously the little fans I had would quickly become a problem allowing the water temps to sail past 220 if I let it, but this time it was an entirely different story. The new fan never went past 60% speed and easily held the water temps from 185 to 189. It's that smooth at controlling temps! My mind is blown and I'm excited to drive this truck again without stressing every time I have to slow down.

      I really can't say enough good things about working with Andrew throughout this project and I would HIGHLY recommend his services if you have a Holley EFI system.

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com