Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Peoria, AZ
      Posts
      1,758
      Country Flag: United States
      I have got to get rid of this OEM line running across the top of the engine. Would like to run the hoses from the compressor and condenser up in front of core support and over to the dryer and evaporator on the passenger side.





      How do I figure out what size hoses and connectors I'll need?
      Lance
      1985 Monte Carlo SS Street Car


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      My system from Vintage Air utilized 3 sizes of fittings/hoses. #6, #8, and #10. I'm not sure what fittings yours uses looking at the pic, but I would imagine we can get adapters if needed to utilize the leftover fittings I already have or a fresh hose kit altogether, which wasn't very expensive. I'll have to swing by and look it over so we can formulate a better plan.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Kennewick, WA
      Posts
      258
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by SSLance View Post
      I have got to get rid of this OEM line running across the top of the engine. Would like to run the hoses from the compressor and condenser up in front of core support and over to the dryer and evaporator on the passenger side.



      How do I figure out what size hoses and connectors I'll need?
      If you look at the hose across the engine it has a part number 7631-12 and then 5/8, -12 indicated 3/4 and 5/8 is the ID which matches the ID of the tubes on the fittings. I imagine your other hoses have that same info on them.

      Name:  ac hose.jpg
Views: 857
Size:  205.4 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com