Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      SE Michigan
      Posts
      152
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks great! And I thought my long tube headers were long...



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by neongreen View Post
      Looks great! And I thought my long tube headers were long...
      Yeah these are pretty obnoxious. I honestly regret not making my own because these have fought me every step of the way and were very expensive to end up cutting on anyway. They better make some good power. My biggest concern is that the starter clearance is TIGHT. Let's hope we can find out soon...very soon.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com