Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      230
      Looking good! You just reminded me I need to call Ride Tech also for my Blazer.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Jaymzz View Post
      Looking good! You just reminded me I need to call Ride Tech also for my Blazer.
      Thanks! Hopefully I don't have anymore surprise changes to make. It always eat up at least a couple days of work time.

      I'm super happy with how ridetech has treated me over and over. I've made some really odd requests from their team and they come through every time. Lucky for me, Lance handled the legwork for getting the actual shocks built. At this point I don't think I will ever consider another shock company when I'm looking for Eye to Eye coilovers. Hell they even include a dyno chart for the shocks! When I was sponsored by, and then worked for Vorshlag, we were known for Terry's maniacal pursuit of quality shocks/struts so I was able to learn some things to watch out for. These check all the right boxes for me. The only thing I would have done differently is the get the TQ (triple adjustable), but I didn't have that left in the budget right now.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com