Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter Mc Mahon View Post
      How will your steering linkage look? Also what is the width between your lower control arm mounts ? New revision looks great!
      Just like any other power steering rack with the standard inner tie rods and the Female adjuster sleeve connecting to a heim at the spindle (same layout as I had before with all new components now). Basically a straight line like any bump steer kit. The sleeve allows really easy toe adjustment.

      Width of the inner pivots is 24.25" on center.



      Glad you guys like this setup too! I bet it looks so good on the ground with everything fitting properly this time. I'm hoping to see that by the end of the week since I have a work trip early next week. I'd like to be able to start on the cage this weekend before I leave.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com