Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Peoria, AZ
      Posts
      1,758
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by WallaceMFG View Post
      Progress looks good as usual! If you had not already made a deal with CVF I would have pointed you in the direction of All American Billet for an accessory drive, they are local in Phoenix. We met the owner several years ago at Good Guys and have become good friends. They have some very nice stuff as well, but the kit you got looks good too. Sometimes you just need a break from fab work to play with shiny parts, help heal the hole they left in the wallet lol.

      I do find it a little strange that CVF don't have a reverse rotation kit, every other kit I've seen requires a reverse direction pump due to belt routing. Hard for
      Nelson,

      I'm considering a serp setup for my car now..is there someone I should talk to at All About Billet? Can you give an intro maybe?

      Thanks,
      Lance

      Lance
      1985 Monte Carlo SS Street Car





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com