Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      126
      This is a great idea to document your build as much as possible. I can't count how many times I've tried searching for suspension related things on google and any bit of info was so hard to find. The more material out there hopefully the better the search engines can pick it up. It takes a lot of time to do though.

      Doug

      1970 chevelle, carb'd, turbo'd 383ci with a tremec tko.


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah I completely agree. If this even helps one person it was worth it to me.

      The most difficult thing I've had to find was actual measurements and degree info on setting this type of suspension up. I was so surprised that more people haven't shared so I'm happy to put it out there. I'll be making sure to update as I test so that you can see any changes I have to make from where I'm starting from now.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com