Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by cornfedbill View Post
      Have you looked into Howe Racing or other circle track spindle options? They have some interesting options. Mopar midsize and AMC cars had the same Ford bolt pattern. Many there are some Mopar options. We have a few Mopar guys here that may have some suggestions.

      This looks like my front subframe modifications. Once I cut into it, I had to change another thing, then another, then another. I feel like the woman who swallowed a fly. I'm now looking at eating a horse.
      I have not. I don't know anything about that stuff so I wasn't even sure where to start.



      Yeah this has kinda been like that. Every time I design one part of the front setup it negatively affects another area and then I have to redo it all. Now I've basically got the arms setup where they work great, but my spindles are failing me. Hopefully this is the last hurdle.

      I just found out that the engine is ready to be picked up and my driveshaft is being built. I would really love to be focused on installing those and not redoing my suspension every weekend. haha
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com