Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RMMiller View Post
      Have you seen these yet? Might not help, just looked back and saw yours are newer.

      http://www.factoryfiveparts.com/1381...apter-bracket/
      That's actually where my original idea to try this came from. Griggs Racing offered an option just like it for my spindles. I can't find a photo of either at an angle that let's me see their kingpin angle. So I take it your vote is to give this a try?

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Kennewick, WA
      Posts
      258
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck09 View Post
      That's actually where my original idea to try this came from. Griggs Racing offered an option just like it for my spindles. I can't find a photo of either at an angle that let's me see their kingpin angle. So I take it your vote is to give this a try?
      I don't know, will they fit the spindles you have? Only reason I know about them is I have a set of SN95 spindles and I stumbled on to them when I was considering a home brewed strut setup for my Maverick.


    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by RMMiller View Post
      I don't know, will they fit the spindles you have? Only reason I know about them is I have a set of SN95 spindles and I stumbled on to them when I was considering a home brewed strut setup for my Maverick.
      I really believe that its has to work at least as good as any other double wishbone spindle off the shelf. These companies have massive reputations on the line centered around performance vehicle handling. My brain is convinced there is a way for this to work if they can do it. No risk no, reward I suppose.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com