Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Location
      la mesa, CA
      Posts
      242
      Quote Originally Posted by WallaceMFG View Post
      andrewb70 has a pretty good write up in his 70 GTO thread. Pages 29 & 34 on that thread have some pictures and info.



      Here's the shop info:

      http://www.driveshaftshop.com/drives...-or-muscle-car


      Since you have the IRS from the S550 Mustang it should be easy enough to tell them that and your trans type to get you set up. Not the cheapest option, but a good one. Otherwise, I'll ask my dad what shop he used for our cars driveshafts, I can't remember off the top of my head.
      Thanks for pointing this out, I just went deep in a rabbit hole and solved a paranoid drive shaft vibration issue that has been plaguing my mind for a long time.
      Follow my Instagram
      And my build on here
      check out Opentracker Racing Products





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com