Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Great point. I think I'm going to run the wires along the outside of the passenger frame rail and fuel/brakes along the driver's side. Something about that much wiring being hidden bothers me thinking about if I ever had to open the loom or add something. And I don't like hoses to be hidden since you can't see leaks that way. Luckily this is a "fair weather" toy. I'm all about function over form and I plan to beat this truck pretty good when it's done so I expect to need to service and replace components that most people never think of. Plus how do people secure hoses inside frame rails after it's all welded? You couldn't weld with that stuff already installed.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by CSG View Post
      I like that notcher. Mine can't notch close to a bend like that one can.
      It can actually notch on a bend. Its seriously impressive and they make everything right here in the US.

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com