Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by egoman View Post
      You need to redesign your upper control arms. They will fail in use as they are designed. One of the arms has to be solid to your spherical bearing. I didn't look at the bottoms, but they may need this also. Welding one clevis probably wont work as the material they are made of is incredibly hard.
      Excellent catch. I was actually planning to weld the front clevis on each side. These are supposed to only be zinc plated carbon steel (QA1) so I thought it would be fine. If you know something here that I don't, please share more!



      Lowers can't have this issue since the forward arm is welded solid to the bearing sleeve.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com