Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by SSLance View Post
      Makes having a flat level floor or plate to work off seem pretty important doesn't it? My two post lift arms weren't square when I did my LCA pivot point modifications and it was brutal getting it all square. One of the reasons I like my drive on lift now for sure.

      Barney sits at 6" bottom of frame behind front tires and 6.5" in front of rear tires. Nice compromise between street drivability and room for travel vs low CG.

      Good work. Keep it up and keep updating us...
      I would give anything to have a level surface to set this thing on. I actually looked really hard at lift options when I was at SEMA. Just can't justify it right now. So when do I move in? Haha.

      Glad you chose similar heights. I'm just winging it and guessing at what will work best all around. Hopefully I can show some positive results up front in the next couple days. I should have all the hardware sitting on the bench now.

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com