Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      I was going to bevel all the edges so I can grind it smooth after welding and make it look like one piece without making the joints weak. And I agree that I need to box the frame in sections. I figured that would be easier anyway since it's not just a straight rail anyway so it kinda works out.

      I'm going to also add an X-brace in the middle once I mock up the motor/tans mounts. That should help kill the bulk of the excessive flex left. Plus the roll cage will help.

      Bad news was delivered by the engine builder earlier....Scat pushed my crank back order out another month. So now no crank until mid February. Annoying, but there isn't a good alternative and I have plenty to do anyway. I'll just try to prep everything else so I can drop it in and wire.

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com