Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Location
      la mesa, CA
      Posts
      242
      Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck09 View Post
      That's exactly what I am suffering from right now. I know enough that if I screw up the measurements here it will ruin the handling and ability to properly align. Good idea to tack in some perfectly straight tubes to locate off of. That would probably be just enough for me to feel good about the measurements.



      Thanks!!!
      So if I recall industry standards was something like a 1/8” I am not okay with that much. But measurements of my car were way more out of square than that. It’s stock and never crashed.

      The holes on your frame and great location point to start with.
      Follow my Instagram
      And my build on here
      check out Opentracker Racing Products





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com