Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Location
      la mesa, CA
      Posts
      242
      Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck09 View Post
      Yes it's been on my mind since we talked. This is a crazy week of course, but next week I'm on vacation so I plan to dig into it more. Thanks for putting that in front of me!



      I'm really learning to like your thinking. Haha. It would seem to keep the wear components easy to source and repair just like I want. Maybe I'll make a PVC model for mock up just to see how it would all fit together for cheap. Any tips/pointers in this area? I liked your mock-up wheel stands btw.

      I was looking last night and I really dig the design of the Griggs Racing GR40 setup for S197s. I think I'll use a number of his ideas if I really do this. Keep the input coming!
      If making a mock-up helps you then do it. there are some things I like about adapting other stuff to your project. but making your own can be stronger or take into account things they didnt. Are you going for massive set back? Setting pinion angle? custom mounts? Steering interferance and so on and so on.

      Follow my Instagram
      And my build on here
      check out Opentracker Racing Products





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com