Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSideOiler View Post
      Cool build! I have known Brian D. for nearly 30 yrs He started his shop in a corner of my garage with a Seat & Guide Machine and a Flow Bench. He did the machine work earlier this year on my 540" Twin Turbo Boss9.



      I would have had a pipe bender I simply no longer use.

      Looks like you need a Steam Cleaner/Pressure Washer too!

      I am only 20 min from Brian's Shop
      Wow what a small world! I'm sure Brian will end up doing more motors for me in the future. He has been awesome to deal with. Maybe I need to work out of the corner of your garage. haha. Seems to have been good luck.

      I'm like 10 minutes down the street from him and that's only due to all the traffic lights.

      I actually have a pressure washer, but a steam cleaner sure would be nice. I hit the truck with it recently and it helped a ton. I actually need to update this thread with a couple things.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com