Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks! I appreciate you checking it out. I've been kinda living vicariously through yours as I had a '69 years ago. God I miss that thing. You're doing all the things I always wanted to do. That's what lead me to building this truck.

      I agree with you on the CV front end, but you'd know better than I would. I'll still box my frame for strength no matter what.



      I think you're right about the driveline offset. I'm considering centering mine too since I'm changing the location of everything (battery, vintage air, fuel cell, etc.). I'll set a 3 degree pinion angle.

      Rob makes gorgeous chassis and I'm sure your truck will be on rails after it all comes together. A part of me wishes I was building a whole frame from scratch or buying one, but that is way more time than I want to wait for this thing to race, and my budget is already crushed so stock frame rails it is. Maybe I'll do that if my bottom end lets go in a year or two.

      I've got some great parts progress and updates coming here in a couple days! The UPS and FedEx guys know me by name now. Haha
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com