Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quick update,

      I got the Vintage Air AC charged and blowing cold. Honestly, I'm super impressed with all their documentation an the overall ease of installation. It is kinda weird to me now that I'm sitting in basically a racetruck with the windows up and cold air blowing. I could totally get used to this. The main area I deviated from the normal wiring on was passing compressor control through my Smartwire so the CANbus is signaling when the shutdown is, just like a modern production vehicle. I continue to be very impressed with how well the Smartwire can integrate into a build, streamlining the wiring.



      So with all that I need to run the ducts on the passenger side which prompted me to just finish that dash plate all together. Here is a cool startup pic for those that haven't seen it on social media.

      Name:  20200607_125849.jpg
Views: 1252
Size:  221.9 KB

      It's basic and only includes what I need. Which is exactly what I was going for.

      Now I need to seal up a couple areas from leaking in hot air while driving and complete the windshield wiper/washer wiring and that will mean wiring is 100% done! Wait...not true. Andrew talked me into doing DBW, but that is plug 'n' play. More on that fun later.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com