Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      I don't disagree at all that 1 bent tube would be nicer than 3 mitered together. Maybe I'm just being lazy, but I spent 2 hours trying to do the math on the bends last night and I still didn't get it right. Haha.

      To your point about the tabs, maybe I should bend it narrow and make longer tabs from that. Having some kind of structure to measure from would be MUCH easier. That's the real hurdle for me. There isn't really any place to accurately measure without anything between the frame rails right now.



      The thought about making it out of plate like a TT did start to creep into my mind too, but I think the tubing will be easier in the end. Probably cheaper too. Would be nice to have all the pivot points built in though.

      Any tips on measuring this better?
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com