Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      I went and picked up 1.5 and 1.25 DOM tubing along with a big sheet of 1/4" steel so I can get this front suspension done. I'm so over thinking about it. Haha.

      Name:  20190105_185412.jpg
Views: 1605
Size:  186.7 KB

      Name:  20190105_185431.jpg
Views: 1580
Size:  218.6 KB



      I found some PVC and fittings around the house so I decided to do a VERY rough layout of what I had in mind. What do you guys think of the idea? Ignore the exact angles and lengths. I'm a visual guy so I had to just see something there.

      That leads me to needing some input. Again. If I bend the main cross bar of this new subframe I loose about 3" of width on each side. So my lower control arm mounts would be long. This seems weaker in my mind. I was just thinking that I could miter it all together instead and use gussets at the joints. Wouldn't that be more than strong enough for a 3600 ish pound truck on sticky 315s?

      Throw in your ideas here. I'm putting something together this weekend darn it! Right or wrong. Haha. I need to keep moving so I can get motor and tranny mounts done before the end of the month.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com