Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Location
      la mesa, CA
      Posts
      242
      Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck09 View Post
      Well plan on me getting going right after the new year. I'm flying up to MD to visit family for a couple weeks, but I will order parts during that time so I'm ready when I return!



      I'm thinking 1.5" x .120 wall DOM for the main K-member and 1.25" x .120 wall DOM for the control arms. Heims to attach arms to the frame and uniballs instead of ball joints. Thoughts? Suggestions?
      Tube size for the arms I’m not sure. But hell yes uniballs and Heims all day long. My frame is all .120 wall 2x3. So I’m sure the stronger round tube would be fine.
      Follow my Instagram
      And my build on here
      check out Opentracker Racing Products





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com