Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 41 to 60 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      188
      Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck09 View Post
      As promised, I have procured some more parts. So let's play a game again. Hit me with a guess of what car you think this suspension is from:

      Name:  20181210_182352.jpg
Views: 1705
Size:  237.7 KB

      This should be good.

      Also started on the sheet metal patches on the firewall. I knew I was not excited about doing this for a reason.

      Name:  20181209_182904.jpg
Views: 1657
Size:  238.9 KB

      Funny thing is that the welding wasn't too bad. I'd like to be able to turn my MIG welder down a little more, but it works ok. No, the fun part was as I was tacking away and started hearing a hissing noise. After a couple minutes it got the better of me and I walked over to find that my regulator committed suicide and leaked half my new tank out. Yay. Luckily Harbor Freight is open on Sunday's (practically my church lately) and carries a decent regulator. So as you can see I got some holes done. I'll grind it all after I'm done welding.

      I'm researching deals on brakes right now (ouch), but I can't divulge more or it will ruin our guessing game for the front. That should be decided and ordered by the end of this week.



      aaannnnnnddddd GO!
      No idea on the suspension.
      Brakes, I was running GT500front rotors and C5 calipers. I made a bracket. On the rear but I never finished them, Freestyle front rotors and I had the center hole machined to fit the axle registers. I was going to use CV front calipers on the rear. The issue is it's all heavy.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com