Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Of all the years I worked for performance shops, it took until now when I work in tech sales to wrangle a pass to get in SEMA. Worth it. I'm hoping one of these vendors will welcome this truck into their booth in 2019 (Ahem, Holley! I've spent a ****load with you guys...). That way I can go again!

      And IRS is always the answer. I was debating that or Watt's link and I just like IRS more. Plus it really does package better on a lowered vehicle since your entire axle isn't wanting to come through the floor. And I would argue that the IRS is better for autocross since it's easier to keep all tires on the ground. Grip is everything. Funny thing is...I found this deal on craigslist, but it was at a salvage yard. She just quoted me a price right from their "book". Even better, they removed and loaded it at no additional charge. Now that is service!



      Agreed on the silver Sharpie. I keep forgetting to buy more. But hey...what's a visit to the store if you don't forget stuff?

      Btw...I'm soooo jealous that you're focused on getting the suspension right and not ordering material to fab everything like me. I wanna drive so freaking bad! During break-in and just to make sure everything is good I'm going to drive the truck to work a few days. Should be funny to show up in a suit surrounded by a roll cage and rattling the windows with my big cam.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      Oregon
      Posts
      230
      Looking good! I have been looking at tube benders and will have to give Rogue fabrication a call Monday.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com