Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 501 to 520 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #27
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by WallaceMFG View Post
      Glad to see the progress is still coming! I've been missing having some time dodging cones, life has just been too busy for me to get to any events recently. At least I can see you get yours out there and make improvements!

      As usual great work, and your shop is looking impressive now! Look forwards to more!
      I know the feeling, but let's get you out with us soon! It's such a nice feeling to take a day and go burn up some dinosaurs and rubber.

      Quote Originally Posted by AZ454SS View Post
      Just have to say what a great build and build thread you have. I appreciate you taking the time to post with pics and details throughout your build. Your approach/acceptance to the input you've received is very high level, nice job. I'm embarking on a build of my own, your thread has given me some great ideas. Working up the courage to start a thread of my own but not sure yet.
      I'm here in N. Phoenix and looking forward to seeing your truck at the next event.



      Jeb
      Nice! Glad I could help. If you ever need any assistance let me know. I live near Norterra.

      Quote Originally Posted by David Sloan View Post
      I love this build and your approach to learning as you go aptitude ! such an inspiration to all!
      Thank you for sharing!
      That's always my goal. I'll never know it all, but the pursuit of more knowledge keeps me going. My favorite thing to do is take theories and prove them true or false in the real world. So keep the suggestions coming!
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com