Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 461 to 480 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by frink84 View Post
      Thank those NIMBY assholes who buy cheap property close to the racetrack then complain about the noise! Be happy its such a high limit, back when I lived in socal, the limit at the local autox was like 93db and most of the CAM class got popped at one time or another for sound.
      Apparently Laguna Sega is down to 90db now and every single person I know that has been there in the past year has been popped. Really sucks because I have always wanted to run that track, but I know I'm in for frustration if I go there. And that is just one example. Stuff like that is the biggest reason you guys never saw/heard of me testing in CA prior to Bowling Green. I want to focus on getting suspension data, not some short-sighted Karen fussing about her home being built within earshot of a track. That will kill these tracks in the long run because guys will give up going there to race on the weekend.

      Fortunately it looks like the fall racing season in AZ is loading up so I'll have a number of events to be at starting within a month of returning home. As always, I'll share everything I can here so some of you can apply those lessons to your own builds.

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com