Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 527

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
      I have really enjoyed following along with your thread! This is an awesome build! I appreciate that you have shared your trials and tribulations as you have progressed through the project!

      I look forward to seeing track clips of the truck in the future!
      Thank you, that means a lot! I hope that people potentially afraid to start an advanced project, in case they screw up, see that it's ok to make a mistake and redo it over again with lessons learned. 4x if you're me. Haha.



      I've been working on this thing every evening so updates are coming. I'm just trying to make sure it has good stuff for you guys.
      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com