Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 321 to 340 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Mesa, AZ
      Posts
      637
      Country Flag: United States
      This might be what you need. Only thing they do not list is the total length, but I'm sure one call to MM will get that answer.

      https://www.maximummotorsports.com/B...tyle-P452.aspx

      I almost bought this setup when I had the SN95 arms on my Rustang before scrapping that and going back to Fox parts. They are enough longer that they might get you what you need. You could also swap the inner tire rods for ones from an SN95, they are quite a bit longer than the Fox ones. But they are metric thread so you'd have to get a outer tie rod to match.

      Nelson
      1969 Chevelle "Cone Smasher" Family Project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...uot?highlight=

      1984 "Rustang" GT, 5.0, 5 Speed Project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...T-(Slow-Build)





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com