Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 201 to 220 of 527

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Chino Valley, AZ
      Posts
      134
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Sbeck09 View Post
      Somehow I forgot to snap a photo, but you can see that I revised my lower arms. I stole the layout from Cortex S197 arms. Looks like this gained me just under 1" of inboard wheel clearance so I shouldn't have any more tire rub at full lock. For the custom wheels, I'll add the extra width to the outside so I don't even have to worry about it. These will be getting a bunch more reinforcement to deal with the stresses of potholes.



      All that's left is to bevel the upper arm mounts so I can weld them in really solid. Then disassemble, clean, and paint it all. Hell, I'm so proud of these I might even do some color rather than standard black. What do you guys think?
      Woohoo! That gain is badass and the rest of the parts look burly as hell. IMHO black or body color for the arms.
      84 Ford LTD Wagon
      05 Ford Excursion
      Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com