Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 36

    Threaded View

    1. #26
      Join Date
      Sep 2018
      Location
      Missoula, Montana
      Posts
      50
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by camuchi View Post
      I got a controller from these guys for my sons scoutvthatcwe are running the dual Taurus fans on
      Controls high and low speed FYI seems well made but I have not powered it up yet



      http://dccontrol.com/constant_temper...ontrollers.htm
      Those are good looking pieces.......I've decided to just run a toggle so I can keep the fans going with the engine shut off in between rounds of autocross. My FiTech has a fan control with a temp sensor, but I want to have the ability to keep it running with the key off.
      Lucas Johnson

      1972 Mach 1 552", my first car
      1974 F100 daily beater/race truck. 396" aluminum headed Ford FE
      1963 Riviera, 401" Nailhead, low and slow cruiser
      1970 Cadillac Coupe Deville, 472" road trip car





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com