Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 82

    Thread: 69 c10

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      I love how at a glance it basically just looks like a lowered, hot rod old truck. When you look a little closer you notice the details that hint at it hiding more serious punch.

      Nicely executed. I hope I can see this run in person soon.

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Posts
      44
      Thanks guys, happy to be about done with it and ready to get it out on the road. Couple final pics I'm really happy with.

      Name:  IMG_9631.jpg
Views: 1435
Size:  571.2 KBName:  IMG_9630.jpg
Views: 1420
Size:  601.2 KB




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com