Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 12 of 12

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      245
      Country Flag: United States

      73-87 C10 Front K Member No Limit vs QA1 vs DSE vs ?

      Hi all, I am in the planning stages of a 76 Blazer 2wd serious PT build. I am looking at a complete front crossmember kit, but would like some feedback if anyone has any experience with them. I am leaning more towards "racecar" vs "cruiser" as far as performance. The No-Limit one w/ the splined front sway bar and revised geometry really caught my attention. Any info/feedback is appreciated. I would like something even more hardkore like a Sweet Manf steering rack w/ heim joints and adj control arms, but have not found anything like that. Truck is going to be semi-daily(yes, I want a square Ferrari) and I am building a sleeved block LS that will make around 700whp NA. LMK what y'all think






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com