Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 145

    Thread: 1979 Trans Am

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Haven’t posted an update for a little bit, everything else is keeping me quite busy. I’ve ran all new brake lines, got all of the Wilwood components on, intake/fuel rails are on, and Hooker cast manifolds on. I just need to find the time to paint my core support and get the coolant hoses figured out. After that it’s just running fuel lines and the Holley Terminator X. I can’t wait to hear it start up!



      Name:  IMG_3026.JPG
Views: 1336
Size:  494.0 KB

      Name:  IMG_3030.jpg
Views: 1332
Size:  64.3 KB

      Name:  IMG_3024.JPG
Views: 1292
Size:  500.5 KB


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com