Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 145

    Thread: 1979 Trans Am

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      609
      Country Flag: United States
      No I don't have a thread going I have no idea on how to upload the pics from my phone.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by cornfedbill View Post
      Also, the second gens have pretty good suspension geometry from the factory compared to the fist gens. Not much cutting is generally needed.

      I started my project before my 19 year old daughter was born. She is the last of 5 children. Now that she is generally independent as well as her older siblings, my progress has accelerated dramatically. I have made more progress in the past year than in the first ten years. It is always a balance of time and money.
      Much better than the first gen cars. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll want to be in the garage all the time early on in life! Haha
      Quote Originally Posted by Martin71RS View Post
      I like the ride height before and after pic.... makes the difference very clear! :-)
      Thanks! I thought that'd be a good way to do a comparison. I like it much better now!
      Quote Originally Posted by kochevy67 View Post
      No I don't have a thread going I have no idea on how to upload the pics from my phone.
      Ah, off of a phone I have no idea. Maybe one of the other guys can chime in and help.


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com