Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 145

    Thread: 1979 Trans Am

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      I started working on the car the other night and ran into a couple things that I'd like to address while I'm doing the suspension install. The passenger side toe board shows signs (and a good size hole...) of where the heater core has leaked on it in the past. I ordered a new floor pan and it's coming in today. I called one of my good friends/ex-coworkers who is a plethora of knowledge, Herb (Yelcamino on here), for a little advice. During that phone call, Herb offered to let me bring the car over to his shop for some help and use of his lift, which will be a tremendous help. We'll be doing the suspension install over at his shop in the next week or so!



      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      On a side note, I've always wanted a set of these but I haven't had the car to put them on. Now I do

      Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2018
Size:  163.9 KB

      Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1963
Size:  170.0 KB


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com