Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 145

    Thread: 1979 Trans Am

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      DFW, TX
      Posts
      120
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Josh@ridetech View Post
      I would appreciate it. I'd definitely like to get a T56 in it sometime soon, the 4 speed is a little clunky to say the least. I'm chasing down some wiring issues in it right now (it appears I'll end up changing it all out, it's a rat's nest now). The engine feels like it makes decent power so I'll make the most of it until it breaks or I can afford to start swapping out to a different engine/trans setup!
      If the engine runs decently spend your money on all that new ridetech suspension stuff and make it ride and handle really well. Then get some good tires and go enjoy, get seat time and improve your driving skills. Have fun all the while!

      1978 Pontiac Trans Am Y88-R,
      UMI Performace, LS3/T56 Holley EFI





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com