Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 145

    Thread: 1979 Trans Am

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by F-Body International View Post
      Haven’t clicked on your thread in a while. Glad to see you’re continuing process.
      Funny I was checking the status also and car looks great.

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by F-Body International View Post
      Haven’t clicked on your thread in a while. Glad to see you’re continuing process.
      Quote Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
      Funny I was checking the status also and car looks great.
      Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I need to post some more pictures, I've done quite a bit more over the last few months but haven't had a chance to get over here much. I picked up a cam from BTR that I'll be swapping in, hopefully in a few weeks. Had a couple new build leaks to chase down, got those taken care of (hopefully ), rebuilt the trans tunnel, put the center console in, new stereo, wiring up new speakers, etc. It's been getting a little bit of love! Just slow progress.


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com