Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 145

    Thread: 1979 Trans Am

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Made a little more progress, floor pans are all seam sealed and ready for sound deadener. Also got this in the mail today, I'm super excited about it. The wife gave me my Christmas present early!

      Name:  IMG_2406.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  123.1 KB



      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Josh@ridetech View Post
      Made a little more progress, floor pans are all seam sealed and ready for sound deadener. Also got this in the mail today, I'm super excited about it. The wife gave me my Christmas present early!

      Name:  IMG_2406.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  123.1 KB
      My girls and I are watching Transformers and when it’s over I’m ordering the dash. Can’t wait.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com