Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 81

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      318
      Country Flag: United States
      I moved the radiator forward by making the opening bigger.. some people just lean it forward.. i ended building a custom radiator support.Name:  46492186_10155970660858424_8949694624809615360_o.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  275.4 KBName:  20181130_170054.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  263.6 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Kankakee IL
      Posts
      362
      Quote Originally Posted by GT500KR_Vert View Post
      I moved the radiator forward by making the opening bigger.. some people just lean it forward.. i ended building a custom radiator support.Name:  46492186_10155970660858424_8949694624809615360_o.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  275.4 KBName:  20181130_170054.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  263.6 KB
      I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Did you fab the entire fender support panel or just blend in a shock tower eliminator panel?
      Tracey

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      318
      Country Flag: United States
      I fabbed the whole thing.. just cutting the support made it too weak for my taste.. I used heavier gauge sheet metal when I made the new one.

      Name:  Screenshot_20200315-230742_Facebook.jpg
Views: 865
Size:  110.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200315-230752_Facebook.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  111.9 KBName:  Screenshot_20200315-230723_Facebook.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  114.9 KBName:  Screenshot_20200315-230707_Facebook.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  86.5 KB

      - - - Updated - - -

      That grille air is where my engine oil cooler is mounted.. let's air flow through




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com