Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Location
      Colorado
      Posts
      4
      Country Flag: United States

      New here starting a 68 Chevelle

      Hi everybody. I am literaly starting from the ground up. I just built a house and have a piece of ground where my shop will soon sit. Then I can get these peices of a 68 Chevelle out of my garage and in my shop. So the work can begin.

      I picked up the car from a young guy that had taken it apart to get it media blasted. Then life struck and he got his girlfriend pregnant. Hello baby and bye bye muscle car dreams.

      Anyway I think I got a decent deal on it. $1,800 and the only rust and bondo I could find is on the rear fenders. The rear window and floor pans are great. Came with 4 front fenders that I should be able to work with.

      So begins my life long dream of building a chevelle.

      This would have been easier if my Mom would have bought me that 69 Chevelle SS in great shape that I begged and pleaded for when I was 16. For $3,500
      But that was back in the 90's

      Instead I got an 87 Dodge Daytona that burned just as much oil as it did gas.

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2018
      Location
      Colorado
      Posts
      4
      Country Flag: United States
      The ground




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com