Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Thread: 1976 Laguna S3

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Sugar Land, TX
      Posts
      47
      Country Flag: United States

      1976 Laguna S3

      Hey. I haven't been on here in years but I found my way back. I postponed my 1970 Camaro project due my friend loosing his shop. That car is in many pieces now and in storage. I had another car that I have always wanted to build. Except for the ugly rear bumper, I have always liked the Laguna models. I purchased this car as a rolling chassis a few years back and it has just been sitting in a storage building. So, I changed gears and moved onto this one. So far I have built, or had built, a 496 with some Edlebrock RPM Oval port heads I found on a dusty bottom shelf of a machine shop. I cleaned up the casting flash in the runners and combustion chambers and added a ported RPM Air Gap, 950 Street HP, RPM roller cam and rockers, and ran out of money there. I stole the Tremec T56 Magunum from my Camaro project as well as the Wilwood brake kit. I had collected up so much for my Camaro that I didn't have a budget for this car. So stealing from myself has been my M.O. at this point. I had a collection of old Kicker stereo equipment and built a pretty cool trunk. I also traded the near 200lbs front end for a fiberglass one that weight around 35lbs. I have my LS7 for sale on this site. If I can sell that then I will have the budget needed to do a Global West suspension and snag some Weld Wheels. Until then I'm just kind of polishing a T**d until I make some more money. Cheers





      Name:  IMG_3649.jpg
Views: 1314
Size:  137.8 KBName:  IMG_3606.jpg
Views: 1240
Size:  180.5 KB
      .Name:  $$$$$.jpg
Views: 1370
Size:  168.5 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com