Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 64

    Thread: The C5/10

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      188
      That's very impressive. Also a great idea starting with a new chassis. I'm going with a No Limit Engineering chassis after I ran a stock modified F100 chassis for a year.
      I cant wait to see more progress.
      Good Luck!



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      31
      Thank you Frank. It's not all my idea. My good buddies at Skoon's Hotrods are really the ones who talked me into tackling this and are doing the CAD work, I did the reverse engineering of the original chassis and get to put the puzzle together. I was originally planning on going with all off the shelf stuff with the original chassis but I was easily talked into this route when looking at the $$$.

      I have been following along with your build on here and Instagram. Looks like it is going to be a fun truck! Keep up the good work!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com