Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 64

    Thread: The C5/10

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Chippewa Falls, WI
      Posts
      290
      Country Flag: United States
      Following. I am researching for close to the same build plan as you.

      Justin N.

      1966 Chevelle
      1992 GMC Typhoon
      1989 Jeep Wrangler CJ 6.0 Twin Turbo
      1981 Jeep CJ7


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      31
      Justin,
      Just watch what we do then do the opposite lol.

      I will have more pictures to post either later tonight or tomorrow.

      If you want to see a car that the guys at Skoons Hot Rods built that utilizes the Corvette stuff, check out their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Skoons-Hot-...8635269525594/.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Chippewa Falls, WI
      Posts
      290
      Country Flag: United States
      I have seen the Chevelle at LSfest, but did not do a thorough look. I'm sure you have most of the design stuff covered. I need to borrow the your CMM and CAD files

      I have been involved with a C5 swap in a corvair over the last year or so, but truck fitment may be different. I wont have much time to start the project until summer, since the truck is stuck in the snow.


      Quote Originally Posted by bbalch404 View Post
      Justin,
      Just watch what we do then do the opposite lol.



      I will have more pictures to post either later tonight or tomorrow.

      If you want to see a car that the guys at Skoons Hot Rods built that utilizes the Corvette stuff, check out their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Skoons-Hot-...8635269525594/.
      Justin N.

      1966 Chevelle
      1992 GMC Typhoon
      1989 Jeep Wrangler CJ 6.0 Twin Turbo
      1981 Jeep CJ7

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      31
      Justin,
      Just watch what we do then do the opposite lol.

      I will have more pictures to post either later tonight or tomorrow.

      If you want to see a car that the guys at Skoons Hot Rods built that utilizes the Corvette stuff, check out their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Skoons-Hot-...8635269525594/.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com