Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 64

    Thread: The C5/10

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bbalch404 View Post
      Thanks Vimes. Yea, the main reason I am building this truck is because it isn't something you are supposed to be able to race. I have always been a truck guy and I love proving people wrong so I guess we shall see lol.
      Same logic I had. I feel excited every time someone asks about mine and I tell them it's for racing. They get this confused look. Priceless.

      On A/C, I gutted the factory stuff in favor of Vintage Air. Saved me about 30 lbs off the stock stuff. Still have about 50 lbs of crap to have anything at all, but food for thought down the line if you can't take mother natures air.

      '95 F-150 track ready street beast
      Want more projects/photos? Check my Instagram





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com