Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 175

    Threaded View

    1. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      94
      Country Flag: United States
      Due to the amount of money that it takes to build one of these cars, on the rear mini tub instead of buy a kit I just made my own, the piece that was cut off the left outside was reinstalled on the right inside, they actually fit very good. Where I a added the extra 2x2 to make a double frame rail I also made it possible to run wiring and fuel lines to keep it out of sight. Because I made the upper control arm mounts adjustable the stiffeners that I had bought from UMI would not work, so I made my own stiffener out of 2x2 but I had to curve it to fit under the floor.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com