Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 100

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      Oakley, CA
      Posts
      108
      Country Flag: United States

      1970 Camaro RS - LS3/6l80 Build "Project Glo"

      I purchased this car almost 10 years ago for $250. Car was a full roller minus glass. My dad has wanted this car, so I gave it to him and decided to move forward full speed with this frame off build. I've been working on this car for a little bit and will post progress pics and try to keep this build process up to date. Car is pretty solid but over time rust has spread in a few areas. The car has the following so far.

      Drivetrain: LS3/6L80E out of 2014 Camaro with 19k miles
      Suspension: DSE 3" drop leaf springs, Hotchkis 2" lowering springs
      Brakes: Right Stuff 4 wheel disc
      Differential: 10 Bolt Eaton Posi Unit



      Name:  Camaro.jpg
Views: 6550
Size:  90.2 KB
      ------------------------------
      69 Camaro LS3/6L80e
      70 Camaro RS LS3/6l80e
      74 Nova 434 SBC





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com