Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 100

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2021
      Posts
      2
      Wondering same thing. how hard was the clayton gas pedal cover to mount to the LS pedal unit? Can we get a pic of the back of that pedal so we can see how it mounts to the LS pedal part?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      Oakley, CA
      Posts
      108
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by linenoise View Post
      Wondering same thing. how hard was the clayton gas pedal cover to mount to the LS pedal unit? Can we get a pic of the back of that pedal so we can see how it mounts to the LS pedal part?
      Unfortunately I do not have the car with me, it is currently in the interior shop 6 hours away. But here is what was done to make this work.

      I had to swap the DBW pedal from the 2014 Camaro with a 2007+ Corvette pedal from PSI Conversion ACC-1007. This part bolts up to the firewall like a stock 70 Camaro pedal.
      I removed the old style pedal cover and put Clayton Machine Works TA-206-DBW pad on to replace the pad that comes with ACC-1007. They both use pin and E style clip to secure the pad onto the assembly.
      You do have to swap the wires from the ECU to match with the new DBW assembly. I have to double check but if I recall correctly, I swapped dark blue and light blue. there are write ups on the wire swap for the 07+ Corvetter DBW.
      ------------------------------
      69 Camaro LS3/6L80e
      70 Camaro RS LS3/6l80e
      74 Nova 434 SBC




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com