Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 125

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Oregon coast
      Posts
      255
      Country Flag: United States
      One other note. For anyone running a 200-4r or 700-r4. After installing the b&m lockup controller and vacuum switch I was having problems with the transmission locking/ unlocking under load. After doing some bench testing on the superior solutions vacuum switch it appears I need to wire the switch differently than the manufacturer recommends. Superior solutions recommend wiring the vacuum switch in the normally closed position. I noticed that my converter seemed to only lock up when I got in the throttle. Which is the opposite of what I expected. After taking off the switch and wiring up a 12v power tool battery, a test light and a vacuum bleeder I confirmed that the correct wiring for the vacuum switch is to wire it to the normally open terminal. Under normal Vacuum conditions above 15in hg it closes the circuit and applies power to the converter when in OD and above 50 MPH. Then when I’m cruising, hit the gas, and the vacuum drops below 15 in it will disconnect the converter

      This schematic from painless performance is the correct orientation.
      Name:  IMG_6031.png
Views: 367
Size:  5.2 KB






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com