Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 45

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Phoenix AZ
      Posts
      169
      Country Flag: United States
      Good to see progress!
      Doing 4th eco swap in a ‘66 Truck.
      This one in my short bed. Picked up a 1 of 5
      Raptor 450/510 crate engines. Tuner says tuned in E50
      It should make 600 @ tire.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      118
      Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSideOiler View Post
      Good to see progress!
      Doing 4th eco swap in a ‘66 Truck.
      This one in my short bed. Picked up a 1 of 5
      Raptor 450/510 crate engines. Tuner says tuned in E50
      It should make 600 @ tire.
      That’s excellent, I now have another source for advice when the time comes to fire this thing up. Mine is a 11,000 mile from a 16 Excursion. Would like to see 400hp and 450 wheel torque on pump gas. I am told those numbers are pretty doable, we will see. I have about 300 10 minute jobs (that all take 3+ hours) before I am to that point. Just starting to think about the intake and IC plumbing and that space it needs. I a little space limited. I guess it would be fun if it wasn’t a challenge.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com