Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 45

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      118
      I have been told it doesn't take much to make 450 RWHP, I will be happy with 400-450 for starters. Since you have done a few EB swaps what are your thoughts on the engine mounts? I have been told by some of the more experienced EB guys that I need to care on putting too much leverage on the side of the block?? I was looking at the stock truck engine aluminum engine mounts it seems to me that if anything I have spread the load out more than the stock mount.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Phoenix AZ
      Posts
      169
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Falcon View Post
      I have been told it doesn't take much to make 450 RWHP, I will be happy with 400-450 for starters. Since you have done a few EB swaps what are your thoughts on the engine mounts? I have been told by some of the more experienced EB guys that I need to care on putting too much leverage on the side of the block?? I was looking at the stock truck engine aluminum engine mounts it seems to me that if anything I have spread the load out more than the stock mount.
      I used stock F150 mounts on all 3 of my builds. Huge insulator on them which will absorb a lot. I can get pics if you would like. I figured with all the engineering done why not keep them. Very easy to use.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Phoenix AZ
      Posts
      169
      Country Flag: United States
      Stock mounts not aluminum at least thru 2015.







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com